Widex Compass GPS download

Hi all,
can anybody help me, I’m looking for the software of Widex Compass Gps to download.
I have Moment Sheer 440 and Widex Remote Link.
Thank you in advance

Widex Remote Link?? What the heck is that? That will not work.

You will need a hearing aid programming device (hardware) to connect your hearing aids to the fitting software.

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Widex
  • Fitting Instructions Widex Compass GPS
  • Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide

Hi there, you can use the Noahlink wireless for the moments, NW are pretty cheap on eBay.

You can get a cheap one here if you are in USA;

Thank you so much!!!
Yes you are right, I need Noahlink.
Widex Remote Link is only for remote access session.
Thank you very much for your help.

Pretty much excited to learn more about this Compass Fitting software. Looking forward on it!

Hi there, so you can find quite a bit on YouTube on how to use Compass software as well as a built-in helper.

Hi I am interested as well

Hi there, in the software, as in going DIY?

Hi all, I am looking for Widex Compass GPS software download

Hi there, sure it’s available, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

Hello,
since I’m getting new Phonak hearing aids, I came up with the idea of getting my old Widex Beyond 330 ready for my father.
Since I need the Noahlink wireless for the Phonak anyway, all I really need for the Widex is the appropriate Compass fitting software.
It would be awesome if I could get the link for the software.
Thank you once again
Steffen from Germany

Hi there, hey great you’ll be able to put those older Widex to good use, however you won’t be able use the Noahlink wireless programming device unfortunately, only the Moment onwards from Widex, you’ll need the ProLink, it’s sometimes hard to find at a good price, but cheaper then new HAs.
Compass is pretty easy to use as well.

1 Like

Hello,
thanks for the quick reply and the link for the compass software. Now all I have to do is find the Widex ProLink. Do I actually also need the ProLink Connector or is the ProLink enough.
Steffen from Germany

The ProLink will be fine, the connector is a add on for the CIC ITE models, for BTE and RIC just the ProLink will do.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
can anyone help me, I’m looking for Widex Compass Gps software to download.
I have a Moment Sheer 440 and a Widex Remote Link.
Thank you in advance

Hi there, sure it’s available, Noahlink wireless programming device will fine to use.
Check out the user guides as well, very handy for setting up the first time.

1 Like

Hi all,
I’m also looking for the latest v4.4 software for a Moment Sheer 440 using the Noahlink interface.
Any help would be most appreciated.

Hi there, great you got your Noahlink wireless already, don’t forget to check out the user guides as there very helpful for setting up the first time.

Kindly I need widex compass GPS please