Widex Compass GPS download

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, what models are you are you using? as the Moment onwards users Noahlink wireless programming device but older models use the ProLink.

Yet another kind ask for Compass GPS. (Moment sheer wearer.)

Hi there, sure it’s available, have you got your Noahlink wireless programming device as you’ll need this

Hi. I have ordered a Noahlink wireless and have noted the link to docs above. I would be grateful to receive a dl link to the Compass GPS software for my Widex MOMENT Sheer 440 sRIC R Ds.

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, great you’ve got your Noahlink and done a little research.

Thank you very much!

Hello! I also have a NoahLink and Widex Moments, would also love to be able to download the Compass GPS software and finally take fitting into my own hands!

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great you have your Noahlink already to go.

Hi, I’m looking for Widex Compass software to program my Evoke. I have a NoahLink. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but you’ll need the ProLink programming device I believe, the moment onwards uses Noahlink wireless.

Hello. I have the Noahlink Wireless and next week I’ll try the Widex Moment. I would like to learn how to use the program. I would be grateful to receive the link to the software.

Hi there, sure it’s available, great you have the Noahlink wireless on the way, your halfway there!

Hello, I am a Widex moment 440 sheer user with a Noahlink. I would be very grateful if someone could kindly hint at where I might get hold of the software to make it all happen. I am an experienced sound engineer and computer user. Many thanks to anyone who can help

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, as you have the Noahlink wireless and plus with your background, will make this an easy DIY project.

Many Thanks. If I learn anything useful I’ll be sure to let you know

1 Like

Can anyone supply me with any and all their hearing aid software? Anything helps. I already have phonak target and signia connexx

Hi
Would someone be able to send me the Widex Compass software please
Many thanks

Hi there, sure it’s available, you will need the correct hardware for your DIY projects tho.

Hi, I am so glad to have found this forum. I’ve been wearing Oticon Open3 for about 3 years. I have a Noahlink Wireless and Genie 2 software, and I’ve been adjusting them by myself all the time. I’m think of trying Widex Moment sheer 440, and it would be wonderful if there is Widex Compass GPS available. If anyone can help me to find the software, I would be truly grateful.

Hi can someone please send me the link for widex compas gps? I have the moment 440s. I want to make sure I can download the software before spending the money on the noahlink wireless. Thank you!