Starkey Inspire 27.0.10016.0 Update

Inspire updater indicated an update is available today.

I haven’t installed it yet, but I will.

Link to → Introducing new Inspire X features

I was waiting for Starkey Pro Fit for Genesis AI.

1 Like

Pro fit installation was offered from inside the updated Inspire app.

It mentioned something about an office system needs to be installed.

Nothing in the updated app jumped out at me. No performance (firmware) update was offered for my evolv HAs. After reading the link @pvc offered, there really shouldn’t be anything for my use.

1 Like

Yep, I just saw Pro Fit download offered after installing Inspire 2023.

1 Like

There may be some shenanigans going on here.

1. The new PatientBase may require an account login for using the new standalone database.
  2. or use of Noah/Noah 4 professional database system which also requires a logon to Noah.

It appears that if you take new updates then you get directed into (one or the other of the above two choices). Though, I will do some more testing.

ETA: To be clear; DIYers will always be using a standalone database and never using Noah office system, currently Noah 4.

1 Like

I don’t know about shenanigans, seemed straight forward.

Launch PatientBase, it will then ask if you want Inspire or Pro Fit to launch, then pick the patient. Easy peasy.

If you pick Pro Fit and you are connected to Evolv HA, it will say in so many words - no can do, should I launch Inspire?

1 Like

https://patientbase.starkeyhearingtechnologies.com/

Did you catch the Noahlink Wireless 2 news in there? → Noahlink Wireless 2

New industry standard Hearing aid programming device!

I don’t see why a programming device is even necessary. Bluetooth is common on HAs, use the existing interface found in darn near every computer, phone, and tablet manufactured in the last decade.

That would be exciting news if the industry removed that programming device standard.

Noahlink - yawn.

It has to do with the amount of energy required, and the hearing aids being so small that it’s difficult to get them plugged into the wall socket. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seems to work okay. Maybe I got sidetracked with passwords and such.

1 Like

I’ll press the believe button if you say so. The HAs are running on their own battery in either use case. I have many pieces of tech that will program over bluetooth, it’s very common.

I haven’t broken out my spectrum analyzer or oscilloscope to see what the Noahlink is doing. My guess is it just a BLE adapter hardcoded into programming software.

Solves problems with people who are still running 12 year old computers, but could be unnecessary with modern equipment.

Please help me, I need to find the installation file for this application, my file got corrupted after reinstalling Windows on my computer, thank you very much.

Hi there, that forum member has long been banned from hearingtracker, anything else you need to know just start a new topic, plenty of us to help you along, check your PM.

I think everything you need is in this thread: Starkey fitting program