DIY school links

Hi all
I’m just in the process in looking to down load and learn how to program my Livio 2400 and I noticed that the links have gone ? I’m at bit of a loss now :scream:
Can anyone point me to the right software please and possibly files that would help me .
Thank you

You need Inspire and Patientbase. I think this thread has links to what you need.

That’s great, Thanks for this

@HitFactor

Reading the link you sent above, you go on to talk about Noah link . I am just about to order this and I am now confused. Do I need it or not ?
I understand my HA have blue tooth but still confused on this matter .

There’s lots of help file’s on the web for all things Starkey, this one to help you along to begin with.

https://www.starkeyhearingtechnologies.com/inspirehelp/en/index.htm#t=Inspire_Overview%2FInspire_Overview.htm

Noahlink is the device I use to communicate with my Evolv HAs. If that’s the device you choose, then yes, you will need that software as well.

Even with built in BT, our HAs need an intermediate device, Noahlink is what I bought for this task. I’m pretty sure I bought either a used or reconditioned one from eBay.

Install in this order…

Noahlink
Patientbase
Inspire

You can get one here, pretty cheap.

https://www.starkeyhearingtechnologies.com/inspirehelp/st-nl/Wireless/Wireless_Programming.htm

Ok this is great, I’m starting to understand what I need now. So Patientbase is the software for ?

I’m also in the uk but I too can buy from eBay . There are rarely 2nd used links for sale. I have been looking :wink:

Patient base allows you to save the settings, just in case you want to revert back to an earlier programming of your HAs.

When using Inspire, changes are made right away, there isn’t a save button at the end asking “Are you sure?”

So why do I use both programs and not just patientbase ?
Sorry if this silly question but I’m learning .
Thank you

It will make more sense when you launch the software.

Patientbase saves the programming, it’s optional. Think if you were an Audi how would you keep track of everyone - this it.

Inspire actually changes the settings.

Thank you, that really makes sense.