Signia Connexx software

Hey guys-
Newbie here. Could I please get a download of the Signia connexx software? Thank you!!!

Tony

Sure, the download link is ready. Please check your private messages.

1 Like

Hi, could you send me the link too? Thanksss

Welcome @user862 , please check your private message

1 Like

If is possible, could you send me the link too?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll most likely need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Here’s the user guides,as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

https://www.signia-pro.com/en-us/sales-tools/connexx/

Would someone mind helping me get the latest version of Signia Conexx fitting software, please?

Hi there😎, I just wanted to ask if you managed to get a link for the latest version of the Signia Connexx software? If so, would you mind please forwarding the link to me via PM?

Hi there, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello
May I also please have a link for Signia Connexx? Thank you very much.

Hi there, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.
What are you hoping to achieve, anything you may need just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum plenty of us to help you along.

1 Like

Could someone please send me the link for the Connexx software? Thanks, I am reading the guides and gathering information.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, no doubt you’ll be familiar with the requirements for the correct programming device depending on the models you have.

Hi. Can I please get the link to download signia software?

Thanks

Would I please be able to have the download link?

Hi - @firenzel I see you’ve helped a few people out in the past. I’m interested in the Signia Connexx fitting software if you don’t mind sharing a DL link. Thanks!

Hello all, I would appreciate a copy of Connexx if someone has it. I’m trying to download data from my old KS 8.0 hearing aids. I already have NoahLink and I’ve done adjustments on other brands before.
Thanks!

Hi there, sure it’s available, since you’ve done some DIY previously you’ll find Connexx very user friendly.

Can I also have a link to the latest Connexx software? Thanks

Welcome to the forum, sure, but don’t forget the hardware, a Noahlink wireless programming device and do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.