Download Genie2 for Oticon Real 2 Minirite T

Hi, can I have a download link for the Genie 2 software for the Oticon Real 2 Minirite T? My Audiologist is not very capable, unfortunately. A thousand thanks.

Welcome @user1134 , please check your private messages

1 Like

I’d also like a link, please!

Hello @happymach , please check your private messages

1 Like

I’d also like a link, please!

Merhaba @user942 , please check your private messages

Hi, can I have a download link for the Genie 2 software for the Oticon Streamer Pro ??? Please

Hi there, sure it’s available, what would you like to do with that old Streamer Pro?

Hi @firenzel ,

I need another link to the Genie 2 software. The first link expired.

Hi there, what do you mean “expired” the server never “expires” maybe you mean something else, but it’s available 24/7.

Cheers

Hi, may I also have a link to download Genie2 for MacOSX please?

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects,
It’s windows based software so you’ll need to use bootcamp or some other virtual machine.

1 Like

Hi, may I have a link to download Genie2 please? I want to learn DIY.

Hi there, sure it’s available, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Check out the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.
Anything else just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum.

1 Like

Thank you for all the help. Follow up question, is the Noahlink wireless programming device for DIY available on Amazon? Curious if anyone can recommend if this device will work for specifically the Oticon Minirite R OpnS and/or if there are any tips or tricks when shopping on Amazon.

Yes I’ve seen it on Amazon, eBay is the most common place to look. And yes it’ll be fine for OPN S.

I buy on Aliexpress

@firenzel or @tenkan, could you please PM me the Genie 2 link too?

Hi there, sure it’s available, do you have the Noahlink? as you’ll need one for your DIY projects.

I should have the Noahlink on Saturday, according to Amazon.