Download Genie2 for Oticon Real 2 Minirite T

Fantastic, you’ll be up and running in no time.

@firenzel
@tenkan
Good morning, I have been a user of a real 1 pair for a few months, I am happy with it, I would be interested in discovering the genie 2 software to, after understanding how to act, optimize something. I ask if you can kindly send me a link where I can download a version compatible with my hearing aids.
Thanks everyone, very interesting forum indeed

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, hopefully you’ll find what you’re looking for in genie software.

Edit2: Never mind. After downloading and running the HIMSA driver installer from here all seems to be well.

Edit: Google is my friend (again). I found a reference on the HIMSA site for manual driver installation. Hold the phone while I chase down that rabbit hole… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think that my Noahlink is bad! Should I return it to Amazon…or did I miss a key step?

The user guide says nothing about driver installation. When I plug it into a USB port its green lights show briefly and Windows announces that it’s “set up and ready to go”. But Device Manager shows it with a cautionary label saying that it cannot find drivers, the lights stay off after the initial few seconds, and Genie 2 says that it can’t find a programming device, as shown in my screenshot here:

Hi, @firenzel Could you kindly give me a download link to Genie2? Many thanks in advance!

I’d also like a link, please!
Got it, thanks.

I would also like a link for the Genie 2 software for the Oticon Real.
Thank you

new here!..this is all confusing to me to find any help…bought a noahlink wireless…have real 2 hearing aids…and looking for genie 2…any help from someone would be gratefull!!