Will Costco still honor 3 yr. warranty on the KS10 (Phonak they no longer sell)

My left aid now goes out more than an hour before the right one. The 3 years are up in August. There is no real diff in hearing loss between 2 ears. Until a few months ago they both lasted about the same.

This is likely a BATTERY issue. Just call Costco’s hearing aid department at your local store and ASK them if they still handle warranty repairs for those HAs.

Jim G

I am sure they will take care of you. I had one of my way out of warranty ks9s die. They sent it in for me. Cost me $200 but way better than buying new.
Good luck

I just had my KS 10’s in to Costco under warranty for battery replacement left side died before right every night if I did a little streaming, they replaced at least the batteries. I think they did a little more because I used to have trouble getting them to connect to the charger. I had to wiggle them around to get a good connection in the charger, when I got them back they connect easily first time I insert them.

Last week I got either new or rebuilt KS10’s plus a new charger. My HA problems seem to be over. I also notice there is more battery charge remaining then before at the end of the day (58% today, for example). For details, see Costco apparently fixed my KS10 charge problem

Yes they do, I had my batteries swapped at 2 years and 7 months in January.

Aids work even better and longer than I remember now

1 Like

I’ve had two warranty repairs on my KS10s, handled by Phonak here in the U.K. All completed super quick and, from what I was told, very thoroughly. Practically new HAs came back. I will look to get the serviced before the warranty runs out in July…

1 Like

In Costco Edinburgh one week ago, to get a replacement receiver, which had to be ordered in, due to not carrying KS10 parts anymore. Still have two months left of warranty. Although not being au fait with the Kirklands, new audiologist Coral did a great job, plus updated firmware for improved charging. I purchased my aids from the Glasgow branch. Glenn the excellent audiologist who fitted them, has now left Costco. So I think slowly but surely, KS10 owners are being forgotten.

1 Like

I was a customer of Glen’s at Glasgow and then shipped through to the new Edinburgh clinic, initially run by…Glen’s wife! Coral is just as superb.