Widex Compass GPS download

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Ok, Thank you so much for the prompt reply.

Kindly help with me to get widex programming software

Hi there, sure, but you’ll also need the correct programming device depending on what models you are using, ProLink for evoke, Noahlink wireless for the moment platform onwards.

Hello Tenkan! You’re awesome and very helpful as usual brother! I know you had and always been helping people with hearing aids + other businesses. This is Ton Keo(TK), how are you sir? what is your contact mine is hearing 247@g
Thanks

Hello everyone,
Can someone please send me the Widex Compass software?
I currently have the Widex Moment Sheer RIC 440 and a Noahlink Wireless as hardware. I would be very grateful for that.

Best regards

Welcome to the forum, sure that’s great your giving DIY a go, it’s not that hard to do and compass is pretty easy to navigate.

Hello, I have Widex CIC (non-micro, so don’t need the connector) Moment and pro link. Could I get the compass gps software link? Thank you!

Welcome to the forum, sure, but have you got the extra connecter for the ProLink, CIC types use them, as by non- micro you mean non wireless right?

Hi I’m new to this forum, i was wondering if I could have a link to the compass GPS fitting software please. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum, sure, don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device, depending on the exact models your using for any DIY project.

Thank you! All working, I have the pro link

1 Like

Hello everyone,
can anyone help me, I’m looking for Widex Compass Gps software to download.

Hello everyone,
Can someone please send me the Widex Compass software?
I currently have the Widex Evoke 440 E4-FS and a prolink as hardware. I would be very grateful for that.

Best regards

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for the Moment models I believe.

Hi, I am also after a Compass download, please. I have Evoke 440 aids, do I need the Widex Pro-Link - is this correct for programming these hearing aids? Thanks for your help. Mike.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, yes you’ll need the ProLink for the Evoke models.

1 Like

Hello, I’m looking for Widex Compass Gps software to download. thk

Welcome to the forum, sure, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for the moment models onwards before that the ProLink.

Hi everyone! I got the Widex SmartRIC and placed an order for the Noahlink Wireless. Could someone help me with the download link for Compass?

Thanks!
Nick