Where can you purchase a ReSound TV streamer + in Canada?

Does anyone use the Resound TV streamer +? Where can one be purchased in Canada? I have a pair of Jabra Enhance Pro 20’s I purchased from Costco. Thanks.

If you can’t or don’t want to pay retail at Costco, you can get them on eBay. Look carefully and you will find them much lower than retail prices. However, the least-expensive ones are usually used or refurbs. Most of those will still work well. Some will die prematurely. The savings may make it worth rolling the dice, as you can always buy another if it dies in a year and still come out ahead.

[EDITED POST to correct an error pointed out by david.hendon. Thanks David, and sorry James B]: Be sure to get the TV Streamer + that works with Jabras. ReSound aid wearers also need to be careful; two earlier versions of the ReSound Unite TV Streamers will not work with the newest aids, but eBay sellers will often not disclose that they’re selling an accessory that won’t work with the newest aids. Musta slipped their minds.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to find one and my Costco (Sherwood Park, Alberta) says they don’t have access to them yet. They only have the 2 not the +

1 Like

He wants the TV streamer + not the 2. The + is the latest version that is intended for use with the latest premium aid from Resound, the Nexia. It uses BT Low Energy Audio.

3 Likes

I just ordered the Resound TV Streamer+ from omnihearing.ca
Price is $249.99 CDN

Thanks. So did I. :blush:. They seem to have the best prices. I received an email telling me that they should be getting them this week. Jan. 29 2024.