The AudioTelligence Orsana *WILL NOT* Immediately Be Available to Consumers

Several threads, including one that I contributed to, have mentioned the AudioTelligence Orsana as a possible remote microphone, with wider possible use, and possibly a lower price, than the Phonak Roger On, which I use.

I wrote to AudioTelligance and received the following reply:

Dear Ed,

Many thanks for your inquiry, our Orsana device is not available to end-user at this time. It’s a reference design at this stage and we’re looking for partners to integrate our technology into their products/devices.

We’re hoping this will happen soon.

Kind regards,

Bogna Sobanska
Marketing Manager

My guess is that in a couple of years, existing HA manufacturers or other hearing-related businesses may offer a version of the Orsana under their own label.

2 Likes

There are very few people who could use it anyway. It requires LE Audio and there’s only one bud in the world I believe- and no hearing aids at all- that have it. I think they hope that finding the partner and developing the product happens in a similar timeframe to LE Audio gaining wide acceptance. It was never a solution for now. Yes, a couple of years at least.

A couple of years might be a reasonable time, even for hearing aids with LE Audio