Someone please smack me upside my head!

Agree 100%, 'nuf said!
Now, when’s that gonna change?

2 Likes

The TV Connector puts the TV stereo audio right in your ears, and will stream to multiple pairs of Phonak hearing aids. No acoustically coupled pickup device would be better. I can do that with my round Roger Select iN (precursor to the Roger On iN) but with all its built in microphones, why task it below its pay grade when the TV Connector is perfect for the job? The Roger Select is of use to me at a social event table with lots of people talking, but were I still working it would be a necessity for group meetings. I can set it for directional pickup or just move it around to participate in whichever conversation, to the left or right of me, I wish. Of course, someone will always ask if it’s a recording device, lol. It can also be used to stream airplane seatback audio to your hearing aids, and if you bring its docking station it can be powered from the plane’s power socket while also connected to the audio source, both through the docking station. Tuck that with the Roger and the extra cable length in the magazine holder so the Roger doesn’t fall out and get lost under a seat. Also make sure to have the correct audio and power cables with you.