Siemens connexx 6 -help

Greetings
first of all congrats for this forum , i have found many interesting and helpfull topics.

I am 24 years old uni student with average loss at med and low frequencies
i am not professional . Just i realized that its more accurate to fit my hearing aids by my own

Now i am on trial for a pair of AudioService TOP , but i am confused with connexx 6 fitting interface . Is there anyone who could tell me some hints on “fine tunning -> DETAILS” tab please ?

1. what does the column CK1 mean?
  2. what does the column CR1 mean?
  3. what does the column CR2 mean?
  4. what does the column CM mean?
  5. what does the column AGC mean?

thank you very much for your time
ps: i am sorry if this is wrong topic… 1st post here :slight_smile:

is there anyone who knows please? or give me a link that will help

Griffin, I see this is an ancient post, but I ran across it looking for info on Connexx as I am a new HA user w/Siemens gear who is thinking about doing my own programming. Have a look at the Siemens “For Professionals” links off their main page. If you burrow down into the “Audiology” section there is an extensive, scenario-based tutorial on Connexx. I know AGC is automatic gain control and some of the others have to do with knee compression etc., which is something I’m trying to educate myself on. However, my approach will use the KISS principle. I’ll not change anything using more complex methods if a simple fix will do. You’ll see in the tutorials, that most of the time, you have simple options that avoid getting into too much technical detail/adjustments.

If you have picked up any tips you might pass on regarding getting used to and using Connexx, I’d appreciate hearing them.

Thanks

thank you atnbirdie
i didnt notice these lessons…
were really helpfull to me
my everyday life is very demanding so I have never been satisfied by automatic configurations … It needs a lot of efford to get a configuration that will give me the clear sound in the univercity class and comfortable understanding in noisy enviroment … so i always try to do the best fine tuning.

Where do you get the hardware and software required to program the Siemens HA’s yourself?

I have got serial HI pro from ebay with around 550 euro used
You will only need connexx for adjust hearing aids
(at least for my audioservice)
my hearing aid seller gave me software and cables
i think these are only available to professionals

Griffin, When I eventually get a Hi-Pro, I’ll see what comes with it then look for what is missing which sounds like it will be software as a new USB Hi-Pro comes with cables. Not sure what software though. I’m sure it won’t include a model specific software like Connexx so I am going to have to find a source for that.

Thanks.

Can anyone share the Connexx 6 software? I need it for configuration of my HA. Thanks!

Don’t confuse Noah software for NoahLink hardware interface. You don’t need Noah software…that’s a record keeping system for office use.

NoahLink performs the same function as a HiPro…that is an interface hardware between a computer and your aids. NoahLink hardware costs around $850 and a used HiPro model that plugs directly into the newer computers costs used about $450. Ed

Starting my research on diy programming and I also noticed that the connexx software has patient info besides HA programming. So far I haven’t found all the parts needed, hardware and software. Siemens pure carat 701 xcel has wireless capabilities, using them when the remote is used for volume, environment features, on/off(if remote will turn on it really isn’t off as far as the batteries are concerned.) So far I have found 6.5.5 software needed instead of the 7.

— Updated —

Starting my research on diy programming and I also noticed that the connexx software has patient info besides HA programming. So far I haven’t found all the parts needed, hardware and software. Siemens pure carat 701 xcel has wireless capabilities, using them when the remote is used for volume, environment features, on/off(if remote will turn on it really isn’t off as far as the batteries are concerned.) So far I have found 6.5.5 software needed instead of the 7.

Hi Griffin I have sent you a link in private message. Its a large software package 611 meg so you will need a fast connection. Have a look I think you will find it interesting.
Regards Ian

please connexx 6.0 mitaccsac@hotmail.com