Replacing hook tick tube for Slimtube in Naida Phonak HA possible?

Just a bit of experimenting and playing around with BTE HA’s domes and moulds fittings.

I have a set of Amplifon B5 RP same as Phonak Naida P90 which I programmed with my audiogram. Until now always wearing RIC and ITC and ITE aids as well as all kinds of noise cancelling in and over the ears custom and non-custom solutions as well as headphones and earphones. So null experience with BTE’s.

What I would like to know is if it is possible to exchange the hook with thick tube usage on this Naida for a Slimtube type connection?
Do I have to change something on the screw thread of the HA connection as I think the thread of the Slimtube (which I didn’t order yet) is different from the hook thread. One seems to go over, the other one seems to be screwed in…

Some pictures of possible options to play with:

It is possible to buy Phonak Slim Tubes 4.0 (it is one part and replace the hook)
They are available in different length and in two types for left/right
Left: 0L ,1L , 2L , 3L (0 is shortest lenght , 3 is longest)
Right: 0R, 1R, 2R, 3R
You need to know which length you need.
The ear hook will then not needed and is replaced by the Slim Tube, and at the and of the Slim tube you put a dome.

cshell
G1

1 Like

Well thank you very much @firenzel. That seems to be a clear and informative answer. So the same screw, interchangeable for both tube types on the HA. How easy. Will give it a try then.
Have a nice day
Emile