Rechargeable batteries

Hi at all, to try to save money i bought a couple of rechargeable battery some months ago together with the charger Siemens 3G-03. This particular charger is studied to charge the batteries without uninstall them from the headset.

I charged the batteries for first during the night and the day after they works perfectly. In the first week the charge duration of the batteries were around 2 days. After the first week the duration began to decrease to 1 day and after one month the batteries were dead.
I suppose that the quality of my batteries were not so good so, i bought another brand, PowerOne, but the story was exactly the same.
The battery charger is new and it seems to work properly so, i would ask to somebody if i’m the only one with this problem or if it’s normal.
Maybe is there something to do with my charger ? a setup ? please help me.
Thanks

huh? every evening when I take my aids out (siemens pure carat 701 w/hp receivers, size 13 battery) I put them in the charger/dryer. I have worn them 20+ hours with no problem. My batteries are the PowerOne brand. when you are skipping days (nights) and not charging them what do you do with them?

Two days without recharge when they are quite new but after some weeks the duration decrease to less than a day.
I tried with two different couple of batteries and the result is the same. I use Pure 301 with 312 size batteries

Make sure to not let the batteries go all the way down until they are “dead”. This tends to damage the batteries, especially when done repeatedly.

So it is best to charge them daily from the start and the batteries still need to be changed after 500 battery charge cycles, but in reality, most have to change the batteries at least yearly.

The only ones used in the Siemens and Hansaton rechargeable are the Power One cells, which are the best right now, but still vulnerable if you discharge all the way down.

plus the eCharger has a heat cycle during the charge to dry the aids… 312’s about the best you can hope for (depending on Rx) is about 14/16 hours. just put them in the charger overnight every night and you should have no problem assuming you haven’t hosed then up by totally discharging them.