Phonak Target 9.0.1

This morning I was prompted to download a Phonak Target update, now ver 9.0.1.

There aren’t any release notes about the update under Target News, just mentions of the Phonak Lumity portfolio.

1 Like

Where does one download Phonak Target? I would like to look it over and consider whether to try to make some self fitting adjustments.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, plus do read the user guide as it’s very helpful for understanding how target works.

I am also looking for the software download. Can anyone DM a link? Have the Noahlink ready to roll along with a backup set of KS10s. Just need the software.
TIA.

Hi there, sure it’s available, check out the target user guide as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi, where can I get the Phonak Target 9.0 software download?
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, sure, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Can someone send me the link to download the software

Hi there, sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello, Could anyone please upload Phonak Target 9.0.1 pls. or share the link to download. Appreciate it thanks.