Phonak Partner Mic compatible with other Sonova hearing aids?

Quick question: any one know whether Phonak branded Partner Mics are compatible with Unitron and Hansaton aids?

I found one internet store that claims there is co-compatibility, but nothing official.

They definitely work with Kirkland Signature KS10s as does the Roger ON IN

1 Like

Almost certainly, yes. I wear Unitron aids and they are compatible with my Roger oN iN. The sword chip within is designed to be compatible across all Sonova devices.

I can confirm compatibility with Kirkland KS9 and KS10. I would think anything that uses Marvel, Paradise or Lumity platforms using Sword chips would work. I don’t know if the Audeo B Direct would work with PartnerMic or not. Back to your question. I’m guessing you’re trying to buy used. Try to have return privileges. I’m pretty sure there would be compatibility if the hearing aid had an option for a Partner Mic named accessory, no matter whether it was Phonak, Sonova, Unitron or Hansaton branded.

I apologize in advance for asking this same question over and over, but here goes again. Do I understand correctly that the Roger On IN is compatible and works with the K10s? Do all of the Roger accessories work with the K10s? Do I understand correctly that they do if what I purchase has the IN included. Is that right? Thank you for putting up with me.

Sorry to jump in, but I can confirm this. Yes it does. I know this because I own a pair of KS 10s and they were paired to my Roger On Ins.

Same here. If you buy an IN they will work with your KS10s.

I have KS10s, Paradise and Lumity aids and my Roger On In is paired with all three

My Mums partner Mic can also pair with all three although not at the same time as pairing is as a 1:1 thing with PartnerMic

All are compatible with the TV Tuner

Happy to answer any questions

This is great - thank you for reassuring me all of you :smile:.

1 Like