Opticon 3.0 TV Adapter

I’ve had an Opticon 3.0 TV Adapter for about 4yrs and it’s been great until today. The power light is red, but TV light is blank. I’ve reset & repaired, but no improvement. My hearing can be switched to Bluetooth program but no joy. I see in the owners manual those symptoms indicate “power, but not streaming”. How do I
resolve?

Did you try to remove a user/clear pairings as indicated on page 39 before you try to re-pair the instruments (as outlined in page 24)? If not, do the step on page 39 first before doing the re-pair on page 24.

If you did both the steps on page 39, then re-pair per the steps on page 24, and it’s still not working, then there is one more place you can try to clear the Oticon aids pairing information with the TV Adapter, beside the normal pairing/clearing as outlines on page 39 and 24. This will require you to see an HCP (unless your a DIY person with the software and interface access available to you) to get access to Genie 2 to clear the TV Adapter pairing information from your Oticon aids in the Genie 2 programming software.

Below is the screenshot of the page on Genie 2 where you can do it. If your HCP hover the mouse on the TV ADAPTER / EDUMIC tab that has the 1 paired info on it, a trash can will appear on the lower right of that tab. A click on that trash can icon will clear the TV Adapter pairing information from your Oticon aids when the session is closed and the change is chosen to be saved onto the Oticon hearing aids.

Hopefully this last pairing clearing in Genie 2 will restore everything to a virgin state for you on the hearing aids so that you can pair successfully now with the TV Adapter again.

If you just have the red light on that means you do not have a signal comming from your tv, check the cables and tv output

4 Likes

IMG_1228

Opticon. Pfonac. Vyndeks. Zygnya. Starcei.