October Release of “New Naida Lumity UK”

Sounds like the may have integrated features from the Roger On table mode??

1 Like

@PeterH

I’m thinking the same……

2 Likes

Hi, Naida SP M90 user here. Would the L-PR be a suitable replacement in most cases?

I’ve been wearing the various versions of the SP’s for years and like the sound of the onboard receiver as opposed to the receiver in the ear.

2 Likes

Naida rechargeable suitable for mild to moderately severe according to Phonak site so depends on your hearing loss.

Can’t advise anymore.

Phonak Naida L UP suitable for severe to profound.

Both DO NOT have receivers in the ear.

2 Likes

Hey @Zebras, how much do receivers in the ear help? Have you or anyone else in this forum seen any benefits of receivers in the ear?

I wear Signia Motion C&G SP 7X hearing aids and Signia has miniReceiver 3.0 that I want to try but I am unsure about the benefits.

That’s a hefty loss you have there @TallRobocop, I don’t think a RIC (Receiver In Canal) is able to accommodate your profound loss, the RIC aid, only has 105db receiver (maximum) I would say you need an UP (Ultra Power) BTE… UP BTE’s will always sound richer & fuller than any RIC… You would possibly be better off trying the Phonak Nadia Lumity, when it appears on the market? I believe, @Zebras, like myself, we are going for the Naida Lumity 90 UP BTE 675’s when they appear, hopefully in a month or so? Good Luck, Cheers Kev :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for your response! I just wanted to hear that maybe the receiver in the canal is not for me. The Signia Motion C&G SP 7X hearing aids I am wearing right now are actually UP hearing aids in terms of gain but Signia somehow calls them SP. I will try the Naida Lumity 90 UP BTE 675 hearing aids with an audiologist. I believe they have already been launched as you can find them online to purchase.

2 Likes

Varies by country.

Turkey , 2024. I got this from Phonak Turkey

Any word on when the Lumity CIC and/or RIC battery version (not rechargeable) will come out?