NHS Nathos aids

I have a new laptop, and am trying to install Target.

I have NHS Nathos UP hearing aids, and desperately need the NHS code for Target to load the NHS Nathos list.

I wonder if anyone can help please. This is not something you can ask your audiologist for, as they do not agree to anyone programming there aids.

Thank you, in anticipation…

1 Like

PM being sent now…….

1 Like

Hi Zebras.

Thank you, but I tried both of those, but neither of them work.

I have iPFG, but I don’t think the Nathos are listed in that, unless i’m wrong.

I do believe I used the iPFG in the past though. That would be ten years ago.

Works for me. Where are you typing them?

With Target, you need to type it in before you install it.

Delete the installation code which by default, is Phonak and type the code in.

EDIT - I’ve never had to use the iPFG one, only Target. I’m on 6.3.8 Target. I’m not sure it works on a newer Target.

Hi Zebras.

I have tried to download the target updates, but it wont let me.

If you have a link to Target 6.3, could you please let me have it.

Many thanks…

PM sent :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Did you get my PM link?

Hi Zebras.

I got the link to download Target, thank you very much, I also got a delayed message from Gmail. Not sure what that was about though.

Oh I’m not sure about the Gmail thing. I’ve never shared it before.

Did the Nathos code work now?

Hi Zebras.

I think the gmail delay thing, refers to my reply to you.

The code worked, although I had some problem with connecting to Noahlink. I didn’t know the laptop had a bluetooth transmitter, until it suddenly paird, and has been fine since.

So thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

At least we now know that the code will only work with 6.2.8 Target.

Glad it’s all up and running.

Hi Zebras.

This is a change from a very old Toshiba Satellite, to a 17” Asus Laptop. Although it’s not a race horse, it’s much faster than the old one. Everything is working fine, Target loads reasonably quickly, unlike the old laptop, which took almost 2 min from boot-up to doing something. So I do notice the difference.

1 Like

I need to get a new laptop as well. My Windows 8 will be going out of date very soon.

Hi Zebras.

I went for a 17” and bought the Asus X712JA-AU330T it’s not the fastest, but get 's the job done. The first time I switched on, it took about three mins to boot, but after that, it now boots in about 30 to 45 secs. Not a very fast processor, but it does have 8 Gig of ram.

The only problem. Is the keyboard, which is silver, and takes some getting used to. So look carefully.

Please i need those codes can send them to me

I don’t know how to PM you, can you tell me, and i can send it.

@JohnD2

It’s okay, I’ve sent it across to him.

Hi Zebras.
Many thanks for doing that - your’e a star…

1 Like

Hi I have the a new pair of Nathos mnova M’s fitted today I also have an old pair of marvel m90’s I need to be able to program the nathos ones in target any help would be great

I can give you the code but the issue is, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t include all other hearing aids that aren’t available on the NHS. The code takes them away.

Try it out and see. It might of changed.

What version of Target do you have? If it’s not a newer version, the Nova won’t show. I have Target 7. something and it didn’t show the Nova. Should add, Target 8. something, does show the Nova.