MyPhonak App Doesn’t Connect to iPhone OS 17.2

My Phonak app for the iPhone OS 17.2 doesn’t work. Please let us know when Phonak updates its app

Worked for me on both 17.2 and now 17.2.1

WH

Hi @Bonaprof .Worked for me too.

After many trials I got it to work. What was so strange was that my iPhone showed the hearing aids connected to Bluetooth but the app showed no connection. When I tried to pair them again the app wouldn’t try to connected. The app “blinked” and closed. Once more today for the third time I deleted the app and downloaded again.this time it worked. It’s a mystery to me😊

Worked for me too. Sometimes you have to reinstall again and again to make it work.

If I have to reconnect to App, you have to forget hearing aids in the App and in Bluetooth settings for you to be able to reconnect again. Not just one part.

Uninstalling and installing the App again, gets rid of the hearing aids that are remembered in the App.

I’ve had my Bluetooth settings show that the App is connected but in the App, they are not.

I just forget all devices in Bluetooth settings and in the App, and easily connect again.

3 Likes

I used to have to do this every time I returned from a service call to the. Audi who provided my hearing aids. He called Phonak every time to get instructions from them. Once home I’d find the APP didn’t work.
I’m not a techie. I get stressed just thinking about pairing my hearing aids to my phone and the app