Jabra Enhance pro 20 vs Widex Moment 440

Hey everyone. Any musicians in here who have had experience with these two HAs? I’ll be a first time user. I went to my healthcare provider and tried the Widex Moment. My hearing loss is only in the lower frequencies, and my audiologist said the entry level Widex Moment 110s should be fine. However, I live in a windy area, so the wind noise feature on the 400s could be huge for me and I’m a musician so I want the best. Anyway, seems like the Jabra Enhance Pro 20s has similar features as the Widex. But, wondering if the Jabra would be good for musicians? It’s a huge price difference between the two, but I don’t want to compromise on quality. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hi there,post your audiogram so others can offer advice as it’ll be helpful, but you really need to trial these two models yourself, no one can tell which is best for you, they are both fine HAs and are as good as any others available, for price alone the Jabra are a fantastic deal, Widex Zero delay processing has got some great reviews for music, but again it’s speech comprehension that’s important for those of us that want to use HAs.
Have a read about what is possible for musicians.

https://musicandhearingaids.org/

3 Likes