Is it possible to do oticon Real DIY?

Huge brick wall around buying Oticon Real anywhere without having to meet with audis and pay a premium for follow up packages I likely won’t use. Has anyone else found a source for these, AND is the software even available to do DIY with this make/model?

1 Like

You can buy them in the Netherlands at e.g. oogvoororen.nl (eye for ears). However, they are a lot cheaper in Denmark, iirc.

thank you!! do you know they’ll sell and ship to the USA?

Yes absolutely everything is available if you wanted to the DIY path, as @Markismus says there’s quite a few places to buy new online, one on eBay from (Korea I think) has very good reviews some from on the forum
unfortunately I can’t remember his username, hopefully someone will chime in in that.

please check your private messages (PM)

1 Like

Korean seller of HA’s :- 2014sunji

Oticon Real is the latest model of Oticon. Some countries have not launch it yet. Online seller might not be able to access to it. Googled around and check.

OTICON REAL 1 / OWN 1

NOK 19,999 (about 1950USD/pair)

or pay DKK 417/month for 48 months.

The price is for a set of hearing aids*

Thanks!! I sent them an email!

Hello, New here. can you share where I can pick up a copy of the software needed to program Oticon Real 1. Thank You

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Check out the user guides as well.

1 Like

in case anyone sees this - yes, this Seller does sell Oticon Real (and More), but if you don’t live in Denmark, They are 4k for the pair, and there’s no trial period or returns.

1 Like

Hello. Another newbie here looking to refine programing on my Oticon Real 1 HA’s. Would love to have the latest Genie 2 software to do this and am getting the NOAHLink unit.

Appreciate the help!

Welcome to the forum sure, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, it’s actually the Noahlink wireless you want not the NOAHLink.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

thanks. do you have the new genie 2 2024.1 software that Oticon just released as I am getting the new intent 1 model next week. Greatly appreciate any support.

Actually you can just use the genie updater from the 2023 I sent, just look in your system tray and right click it to see if it’s available for you.