Hearing loss without it showing up on audiogram

My hearing is excellent but i have a big problem and need help!
around a month ago my right ear started to hear less. Went to and ent to get a hearing test and my hearing is literally excellent and same in both ears.

When i equalize my headphones there is a need for -6db on the left for the sound to be centered. Has anyone encountered anything like it and what should i look into for options? İts driving me mad. I doubt any place would choose aids for an option since the hearing is literally excellent…

Any answer would be appreciated.

Hmm…it sounds like maybe you have has some hearing loss of a few db in one ear but compared to your hearing in general it is not enough to change your audiogram to a non-normal level of hearing

Is it your headphones?

Just checking. I’m sure you’ve checked.

1 Like

Here is one possibility. Its from Dr Cliff’s channel.

2 Likes

I did check it a thousand times, i notice it in my daily life aswell its just much more apparent using headphones

Go see an audiologist rather than an ENT. The ENT test is often a bit less thorough than the audiologist test, because ENTs are largely looking for medical red flags, not functional deficits.

4 Likes

oh btw air and bone conductions were 2 and 3dbs for both ears, i should definetly see and audiologist i guess. with these results probably all ents will dismiss me

Yes, ENTs want something they can cut.

3 Likes