Genie updated and my info disappeared

Hi
I updated to Genie 2 2024.1. When I opened it all of my settings, everything, was gone. It was like a new install. Does anyone know if it is possible to find them somewhere on my computer?

Are you sure, as this shouldn’t happen? But you do have your last session settings stored in your HAs, so you should make a backup of these at least for now, did you restart your PC and then open genie after the new update?

Hi yes the settings were stored in my aids. the settings that Genie had stored were gone. It was as if I had just installed it, not upgraded. yes I restarted the PC. I was wondering if maybe genie has the old info somewhere on my PC?

Yes I’m aware, this is why I mentioned at least you still have your last session stored.

Genie does, but I’m not 100% sure exactly where, go into the files and have a look around, but this doesn’t explain why your client and sessions are “gone” it’s really strange, I’ve never had this happen, if you want you could install an older version?

I was looking all around in the genie files. Nothing. all my sessions are gone. oh well. I have the older versions . do you think installing them would bring back the session data?