Bose Ultra Open Earbuds use with hearing aids?

I just ordered the just released Bose Ultra Open Earbuds to try with my Phonak L90s hearing aids to see if the music steaming quality is better than just streaming thru the HAs. I have had good success with over the ear high quality headphones and the HAs but the “on the ear-open earclip” design of these new buds may be useful since they do not interfere with the HAs placement.
Anyone is welcome to share your experience with these as I will be doing here.

2 Likes

Hey ! I just found out about these and was looking at reviews to try them on myself. I also wear hearing aids, and thought these might be worth trying, however i am a bit hesitant because of the price, it’s a bit expensive. How is your experience so far with them? I have the ITC hearing aids and was concerned about feedbacks.

As it turned out I cancelled the Bose order and decided to try the concept with a $50 clip on found on Amazon. I found that the music quality with just my Phonak L90s and the custom ear molds with ActiveVents was far superior to using an open earbud with these. I think a totally wireless earbud like The Denon Perl Pro (I have the original Nura version) or possibly the new Sennheiser Momentum Wireless 4 buds would be a better approach.