Ambient Balance on Phonak Bluetooth

Is there an option to do this on the Junior myPhonak.

I’ve never found how to do it and whether it is possible!!

1 Like

If your android phone have the abilty to create Dual Apps then you can clone the MyPhonak App and each instance could be connected to a different pair of hearing aids.

On my Xiaomi Mi9 android phone had the Dual Apps and i created a second instance (clone) of MyPhonak and then could connect two pairs of Naida. One pair to the MyPhonak and other pair to the cloned App of MyPhonak. Each My Phonak App have a distinkt sepearate icon on the home screen.

If your android Phone does not support Dual Apps from scratch, then seach in the Play Store for a Dual Apps App.

1 Like

@Michael_Phonak

Would you know the answer to this question.

You can adjust it on the hearing aids but find it hard to believe that there is no option in the App.

I no longer have the Sky M70, but my Step Mum has the Sky M70 M.

Maybe worth trying Phonak’s twitter account too for wider reach.

https://twitter.com/phonak

1 Like

@Zebras

I truly appreciate your post. I’m stumbling trying to learn more.
My dispensing audi suggested I use the APP and save programs; then he would take what worked and modify settings on my hearing aids. That’s the beginning; but it left me with a lot of questions.

What went wrong?

• I didn’t even know DYNAMIC was on the APP, because I couldn’t see it on the iphone screen.
  • Once I discovered it, I wondered if it changed Compression.
  • I didn’t know how to use it; but I did use it.

If I saved modified programs, I lost the autosense 4 built into my hearing aids. And it somehow greatly cut the amount of time I could use my hearing aids. The rechargeable batteries died after 10 or so hours of use. I use my hearing aids 17 or so hours a day. And without working hearing aids I’m virtually deaf.

So your post really interests me. Thank you. (I interpret that AMBIENT Balance you have shown here is the same as DYNAMIC. Am I right?)

Hi @Zebras Unfortunately I do not know the context here.

I also ask for your understanding that I cannot answer general questions where it is the dispensers choice how to oboard users to the various opportunities of a hearing system.