New to Jabra Enhance Pro, but Bluetooth Sound Terrible

If you are using an iPhone then get a pair of AirPods Pro 2nd version and use transparency mode to enter your audiogram. Music will be unbelievable as it will be amplified based on your audiogram. If I want to listen to music I take out my hearing aids and use the AirPods.

2 Likes

I actually have a pair of AirPods but not sure they are the Pro 2nd version. How do I determine? But, I have a terrible time keeping them in my ears. I have a strange ear canal, apparently.

If you don’t mind spending $260 or so, get the ReSound TV Streamer 2. You can special order it at Costco (my audi wanted more $$$). You might have a bit of puzzle figuring the best way to hook it up to the TV and any associated audio system. Works great for me, cuts out room reverberation but if you want, you can still listen through your external mics at the same time you stream and adjust the relative balance. TV speech is much clearer. (and I wear custom molds, too, so I already have excellent speech recognition in one-to-one closeup conversations that don’t involve reverberations and lots of movie soundtrack noise, etc., in a big open, high-ceilinged family room with lots of sheetrock reflective surfaces).

Jim, I had the Resound Streamer 2 from the start. The problem was that the tulip domes weren’t delivering any useful bass. I change over to the Resound Power Domes for streaming. They work remarkably well.

1 Like

I have had the Jabra Enhance Select 200s for a couple of months and I have them packaged up to return. After several Zoom calls and many settings changes, I cannot hear conversations with them. Streaming works fine as does my iPhone, I had Phonak from Costco prior to the Jabra and used them for about six years. When I lost one, I decided to upgrade. I am now wearing the one and can hear. I have an appointment scheduled with an audiologist looking for another solution.

1 Like

That’s exactly why I returned mine. The sound was hollow and tinny. Even with adjustment I thought the bluetooth streaming (which I do about 6-8 hours a day with news, podcasts, tv and audiobooks) was subpar. Plus I kept losing connections with one aid or the other.

Trying to decide if I want to give the Philips a go and see if they have better bluetooth.

I have this hearing aid and am loving it! Work with that HA technician at Costco until you are satisfied! Or try a different technician?